Thursday, September 19, 2013

I am a freshman at BYU-Idaho and so far I love it. I have grown up on the family farm where I have learned how to work hard. I’m grateful to my parents who have taught me well.
Ever since I could walk, I have danced. I danced with a local dance studio until high school, where I continued my passion for dance on my High School Drill team.  I love to dance.
I enjoy camping and hiking. My favorite place to visit is Redfish Lake near Stanley, Idaho. Some of my other hobbies are: crocheting, cooking, and most importantly I love spending time with my family. They are very important to me. My future family is also special to me. Often times, I find myself thinking about them when a significant choice needs to be made in my life. I don't know them yet, but I love them. 
I am a Marriage and Family Studies Major and I’m currently enrolled in the Family Relations Class. With this major, I want to be a Marriage & Family Therapist. The other class members and myself are going to be using our blogs to share important things we have learned or felt in class, whether it be about research, dating, the importance of family, the home, work, or marriage. I am very excited for the next couple months and the knowledge I will gain about Family. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey my name is Emily and I am the TA for your class. Good job on your blog! I also want to have a career in therapy work. You'll love this course and it will teach you so much about the importance of the family.

    ReplyDelete